The Shinkiko Retreat Seminar has been held for 20 years since it was first held in 1990. It has been held 230 times in all, and every time it is held, new dramas are born. The seminar lasts for four days; the participants can refresh their body and mind by changing their consciousness and sharing their stories with others. An experience full of laughter, tears and inspiration awaits you. You will be able to emit Shinkiko in four days; this is one of the attractions of the seminar. Please find a new you in the seminar. We would like to welcome your participation.
- Your state of consciousness and the way you live change
- Aren’t you having stressful days?
Aren’t you feeling sick, or having worries at work or home?If you change your way of thinking and your mental attitude a little, your days will be much happier and more cheerful.Then, you will be aware that you are a member of your family and of mankind, and will come to know how you should live and how to deal with global environment.The seminar is designed to allow the participants receive a lot of universal energy, or Ki (Shinkiko energy); to encourage them to be spiritually awakened through various seminars and exercises; and to make their mental attitude change in a natural way.
- For four days, you will be able to refresh your body and mind by changing your mental attitude and sharing your stories with other participants.An experience of laughter, tears and inspiration awaits you all.You will be able to emit Ki in four days; this is one of the attractions of the seminar. Please find a new you by attending the seminar. We would like to welcome your participation.
- Seminar Schedule
- Shinkiko Retreat Seminar in Aichi 27-30 Apr 2017
- Shinkiko Retreat Seminar in Azumino(Nagano) 4-7 May 2017
- Shinkiko Retreat Seminar in Ishikawa 8-11 Jun 2017
- Shinkiko Retreat Seminar in Hokkaido 20-23 Jul 2017
- Shinkiko Retreat Seminar in Tokyo 13-15 Aug 2017
- Shinkiko Retreat Seminar in Hiroshima 7-10 Sep 2017
- Masato Nakagawa
- Practitioner and the Chairman of SAS, Inc.Born into 3 generations of Shinkiko and complimentary practitioners, he is presently the leader of Shinkiko, founded by his father and master.Since his father past away in 1995, he has been actively spreading the wisdom of Shinkiko to the people of the world.
- Osamu Tatsumura
- Osamu Tatsumura is a world renowned holistic health instructor and Japanese Yoga Master.In 1971 he began training under Master Oki and later was a chief instructor in the Main Oki Yoga Dojo, and after the passing Master Oki in 1985, he became the director.In 1994 he established the GudoYoga Center and the International Yoga Institute.He is currently running workshops in Asia, U.S., Europe& S.America.
- Takae Nakagawa
- Takae Nakagawa(left), a professional vocalist, and Shuko Senba(right), a tatented pianist too, are in charge of Music Exercises. Through their hearty songs and music, your soul will heal.
- Akira Ishii
- PhD. After obtaining his Economic Science degree, he was guided to studing juvenile crime during his meditation, and further extending his education in Germany in the field of Criminal Law.Currently, he teaches law at Aoyama Gakuin University in Tokyo, over filling his classes due to his popularity.He is known as a Naikan (Inner Observance) Professor who intergrates law and the Inner Self.